Members of the Preservation Alliance are a vibrant community of people who care deeply about preserving and protecting our region’s extraordinary architectural and historic heritage. Your membership in the Preservation Alliances helps us state loudly and clearly that sensible preservation is of utmost importance to the residents of the Philadelphia region.
Your membership can be paid monthly, quarterly, or annually. To set up a recurring payment, if you have any questions, or need further assistance, please call our membership office at 215-546-1146 x. 3.
Membership Levels and Benefits
Your membership is a wonderful way to support and experience the Alliance’s exciting array of programs and activities. All Members receive the following benefits:
- Annual subscription to Extant, the Alliance’s seasonal magazine, with in-depth coverage on preservation issues, places to save, Alliance in action, and more
- Monthly e-newsletters with timely advocacy and issue updates and details on upcoming events
- Discounted admission to Alliance events, tours, and workshops
- 10% discount at the Black Sheep Pub & Restaurant
- Household memberships and above include benefits for two adults and two children
- Contributor memberships and above include two complimentary passes to a Preservation Alliance Architectural Walking Tour
- Patron memberships include 10% discount on standard room rates at the historic Morris House Hotel or the Morris Hotel’s M Restaurant www.morrishousehotel.com