Tuesday, February 26, 2019
Understanding Opportunity Zones
- 7:30 AM – 8:00 AM Registration, Networking, and Breakfast
- 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM Program
Diversified Lighting Associates
Philadelphia Resource Center at The Bourse
111 S. Independence Mall E, Suite 960
Philadelphia, PA 19106
$35 – Members
$60 – All Others
CLE Credits and AIA Continuing Education Credits Available
The federal Opportunity Zone program, created in 2018, promises to open new sources of financing within distressed communities. This new infusion of capital could spur development activity, help restore historic buildings, and transform neighborhoods in lower income areas throughout Philadelphia and selected suburban communities.
Join us to learn about the program and the impact it may have from our panel of experts. A Q&A session will follow the panel discussion.
Contact Susan Matyas for more information.
- Alex M. Hassinger, Senior Manager, CohnReznick LLP
- Patrick Grossi, Director of Advocacy, Preservation Alliance for Greater Philadelphia
- Zak Klinvex, Director of Acquisitions, Post Brothers
- Caitlin McCabe, Real Estate reporter, Philadelphia Inquirer
- Anne Nevins, Chief Strategy & Communications Officer, Philadelphia Industrial Development Corp.