Thursday, May 16, 2019
Learning About Preservation Easements
A joint presentation of the Preservation Alliance and the Building Industry Association
- 7:30 AM – 8:00 AM Registration, Networking, and Breakfast
- 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM Program
Diversified Lighting Associates
Philadelphia Resource Center at The Bourse
111 S. Independence Mall E, Suite 960
Philadelphia, PA 19106
$35 – Members (Preservation Alliance and BIA Members)
$60 – All Others
CLE Credits and AIA Continuing Education Credits Available
A preservation easement is a voluntary legal agreement between a property owner and the Preservation Alliance that ensures the long-term protection of an historic property. Easements can yield significant tax benefits to the property owner and are a powerful tool for historic preservation.
Learn about how preservation easements work and how they can benefit property owners and the community.
Join us to learn about the program and the impact it may have from our panel of experts. A Q&A session will follow the panel discussion.
- Larry Arem, Partner, Tax Department, Klehr Harrison Harvey Branzburg
- Justin Gohn, MAI, President, Gohn & Company
- Marc Shaw, President, World Wide Land Transfer, Inc. Mr. Shaw has donated several easements to the Preservation Alliance.
- Amy Ricci, Director of Preservation Services, Preservation Alliance for Greater Philadelphia