Tuesday, December 10, 2019
Sustainability and Historic Preservation
- 7:30 AM – 8:00 AM Registration, Networking, and Breakfast
- 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM Program
Diversified Lighting Associates
Philadelphia Resource Center at The Bourse
111 S. Independence Mall E, Suite 960
Philadelphia, PA 19106
$35 – Members
BOGO for all YFPA Members!
$60 – All Others
AIA Continuing Education Credits Available
Historic Preservation and Sustainability are natural partners. The preservation and reuse of historic buildings reduces resource and material consumption, puts less waste in landfills, and consumes less energy than demolishing buildings and constructing new ones. Come and learn from a panel of experts on the benefits, challenges and opportunities inherent to historic preservation and sustainable building practices.
- Chris Beahan, Architectural Consultant, Marvin / Super Enterprisees
- Alex Dews, E.D, Green Building United & Adjunct Professor, Jefferson University School of Architecture
- Prema Gupta, Senior Vice President, Navy Yard Planning & Real Estate Development, PIDC
- Fon S. Wang, AIA, LEED AP, Director of Historic Preservation and Adaptive Reuse, Ballinger
Moderated by: Randall F. Mason, PhD, Associate Professor, Historic Preservation, University of Pennsylvania
Email Susan Matyas for more information.